The VSTS Admin Tools allow you to perform many administrative tasks against Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS). You can find out why this tooling exists and you can access the documentation to find out how. This project is published as code on GitHub as well as a VSTS Admin Tools on Chocolaty.
- Build from VSTS Git Reop
- Sync changes to GitHub
- Trigger Release
- Deploy Assets to GitHub Release
- Deploy Chocolatey package
- Deploy Extension to VSTS Store
What can you do with this tool?
- Export Pictures from Active Directory
- Import Pictures into TFS (TFS ONLY)
- Export Azure Active Directory Group Membership of your Team Project(s)
## Usage And Contributing
Getting the Tools
You can install from Chocolatey